Celebrity Hot Tub – Summer

#10. Daniel Radcliffe – Specifically in ‘Equus’, all tormented and depressed.

#9. David Fair – Some model guy I keep seeing everywhere.

#8. Sean Faris - He was in ‘Never Back Down’, that movie about boys fighting each other without shirts.

#7. Cam Gigandet – Hot bad guy in that same movie and in ‘The OC’.

#6. Seth Rogen – I want him to be my teddy bear… and to make me breakfast in bed.

#5. Hunter Parrish – He’s on ‘Weeds’ and I would buy pot from him everyday if my dealer looked like him.

#4. Andrew Vanwyngarden – MGMT frontman, psychedelic hottness, let’s make out.

#3. Jake Gyllenhaal – He has slipped only slightly in my boy list.

#2. Ryan Phillippe – Edged out Jake because of ‘Stop-Loss’ this year. Yum.

#1. Heath Ledger – A posthumous Oscar is due, and so is a posthumous hot tub.

No comments:

Post a Comment